MAY BAGO NA! OHLALA!
Once upon a time, there lived a girl/boy named KT, she was once the prodigal daughter of Friendster, and now, the rebelled feelingerang teen-ager of Twitter. (Yiz, nagbubura ako ng mga accounts ko sa net, at yiz, I am not dispirited.)
Late 2009 when I decided to make my own twitter account just for the hype of things. And now I've deleted the account just for the... pulses. Ansaveh?
Twitter became my limited character type of journal to voice out my opinions, grudges, happy thoughts and non-sense limited-character memoir. And the showbiz reporter for having some updates from celebrities-with their constant updates of the cafeteria they're located, and the food they're eating, and the protocol of taking a picture of their food/drinks, before the lafang momentum. But wait, there's more, the never-ending squabble with their co-stars, some are even in screenshots, for the, ugh, world to see. Fascinating, indeed.
While I enjoyed using it by just updating my status every now and then, commenting, ranting, asserting my advocacy, and just plain babbling, I realized, I was using twitter more often than writing down my thoughts on a blog. Twitter seemed to be my immediate outlet that makes me harsh in writing my, tweets-(P.S. I'm sorry to those who were hurt. Los sientos mis amigos.)-and forgetting to think things through before getting carried away, away, away. Taking a deep breath, and looking at the brighter side of life, and yep, the light bulb can still be be an option. Now what the heck?
And so, I bid farewell to my 3-year old companion for good. (Che, drama mo teh!) and go back to the old-school way of blabbering. Ehem, blogspot, ehem. And just like what I've been doing for my deactivated accounts, I will write you, Twitter, a letter. Ayiii!
Dear Twitter,
Thank you and good riddance! Bwehehehehe! Happy trails to you until we meet again! Sorry I'm making my message short since you're a limited characte... -16
***
And that is the story of KT, and no one will give a crap.
You may all live happily ever after!
:)
INNERPEACEY'ALL!v(-_-)v
No comments:
Post a Comment