REALITY IS WRONG. DREAMS ARE FOREAL. v(-_-)v

REALITY IS WRONG. DREAMS ARE FOREAL. v(-_-)v

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RIIKO

MAY BAGO NA! OHLALA!

Dear Riiko,

My 2010 summer wouldn't be complete without you. You came into my life unexpectedly, but I welcomed you wholeheartedly. There was never a dull moment with you. We seemed so compatible, and you were true to me. You did have your occasional flare-ups, but I didn't give a damn(la mesa dam). Because I knew that it was love at first sight when I first saw you, but since love is such a strong word, let's just call it a fling, a summer fling. Now what the heck?

But you left me when we were on our most fun times. The time has come for us to part ways. And you know what they say, nothing lasts forever. But you should at least warned me that you were about to leave. It was all of a sudden. A surprise. An earth shaker. Con sorpresa!

Good bye, my dear Riiko. Happy trails to you. Until we meet again.


Your friendly user,
KT




No comments: