REALITY IS WRONG. DREAMS ARE FOREAL. v(-_-)v

REALITY IS WRONG. DREAMS ARE FOREAL. v(-_-)v

Sunday, August 24, 2008

LUNGKOT.

MAY BAGO NA! OHLALA!

SABADO. BANDANG ALAS OTSO NG UMAGA.

So I felt like the biggest loser on earth for not informing him about the things that had happened to me lately. It's just that I am too busy, not that I am taking him for granted, no. Syempre hindi. And then I called him, and felt again like the biggest fucking loser on earth for I kept apologizing about things...

"Uy... Sorry na..."

But he interrupted my little drama for some breaking news...

"Tama na yan, umh... Kelan tayo magkikita? Madami ako sasabihin sayo."

"Saan?"

"Pag nagkita na tayo, basta..."

"Tungkol nga san?"

I felt nervous, constipated, and scared. Sabay-sabay! What could it be? And then, in a low-toned voice he confessed, as if I were like a priest ready to understand to whatever his confession would be.

"...Aalis na ako."

Again? What was that? Pardon?

But no, I understand it already. Priest, eh?

"Punta kami Japan..."

"Ah. Kelan?"

"Next week..."

"Hmmm..."

And then, I cried. And I hope he never heard it.

"Pupunta ang mame dito, tapos sasama na kami nina lola..."

"Dun ka na mag-aaral?"

"Hindi. Saglit lang kami, ano ka ba?!"

Malay ko ba. What else can I do? Ano pa ba ang magagawa ko? Napansin ko paubos na ang load ko, kaya...

"Uy... Sige, tawagan kita bukas, or on monday... paubos na load e."

"Sige... Mahal na mahal kita."

And then the conversation ended. So as my happiness. And then I felt sad. What a heartbreak. I never got the chance to respond on what he'd said...

"Mahal na mahal kita."

Well at least he told me it. And then I guess I'll spend the next few days, weeks, months, years of my life waiting. Again. Fuck me.

Ito na ang pinaka malungkot kong blog sa ngayon. At dahil maarte ako at karamihan ay ingles na mali naman ang ginamit ko, magpapacheese burger nako. Hayup!

No comments: